If you find yourself facing a Criminal Law case, you want a lawyer who understands the Magistrates’ Court (including Committal proceedings) and trials before judge and jury in the County and Supreme Courts.
Paul Horvath Solicitors has the experience you need.
As experts in Criminal Law for over 20 years, we’ve worked extensively with individuals charged by the police with criminal offences.
We have extensive experience in:
- Suburban and regional Magistrates’ Courts
- The County Court
- Supreme Court
- The Court of Appeal.
We also represent clients defending prosecutions by the:
- Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions
- Victorian Director of Public Prosecutions
- Local Councils
- The Victorian WorkCover Authority
- The Occupational Health and Safety Act (Vic) 1985
- Other Prosecution matters.
Why Choose PH Solicitors?
- We want the best result in your case.
- We will assess your case thoroughly and provide you with honest legal advice about your best options and likely outcomes.
- We deliver strategic advice so you can make an informed decision about how to run your case.
- If you choose to plead not guilty, we will vigorously defend the charges. We have an excellent track record in winning cases, successfully getting charges dismissed, and having costs awarded to our clients.
- If you decide to plead guilty to certain charges but not others, we will negotiate with the Prosecutor to make a plea deal.
If you choose to plead guilty, we will put forward the best possible plea material on your behalf, which may include references and psychological reports to get you the minimum penalty possible.
- Fraud – Theft and deception [Link to Fraud page]
- “White Collar” Crime – Obtaining property by deception and offences under the Corporations Act
- Drug charges – Especially trafficking, cultivating or possessing cannabis, amphetamines, cocaine, ecstasy (including commercial quantities)
- Assault – Intentionally or Recklessly causing injury or serious injury
- Driving Offences – Drink driving, unlicensed driving, driving whilst disqualified, dangerous driving, careless driving, driving under the influence of drugs.
- Sexual Offences – Including indecent assault, unlawful sexual penetration
- Sentencing – Representation of clients during the sentencing process.
Paul helped me every step of the way, being very informative and supportive and making the whole process of defending myself less stressful. We won a difficult case and had a big morale victory in the wash. Thanks for believing me guys! – Max
To book an appointment or for more information call 03 96420435