If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding position in a vibrant, dynamic team environment, then this could be the role for you!
You’ll impress us with your:
– Relevant experience as a lawyer
– Professional presentation with a strong focus on exceptional and professional client service and delivery
– Impressive attention to detail in fast-paced situations
– Proactive approach and initiative
– A background in Employment Law
– Experience in Sports Law, Commercial Law or Litigation would be an added advantage.
About the firm:
What the Firm Offers:
– Small, fast-paced team environment
– Interesting work with a high focus on employment and sports law;
– Progressive boutique firm in the City;
– Diverse work, clients and cases.
Part time could be considered
If you’re ready to take the next step, apply now!
Applications will only be accepted by email on submission of a CV and covering letter detailing your skills and how you meet the key requirements of the role.
No recruitment agencies please.
To apply please attach your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org