Paul Horvath Solicitors are the experts in Sports Law.
We understand the specific needs and challenges facing sports professionals at the top of their game.
We regularly advise top Victorian and Australian athletes and sporting bodies on all aspects of Sports Law and sporting contracts. Clients include:
- Richmond Football Club on all AFL Tribunal cases
- Athletes (including AFL Players) in sporting, disciplinary and misconduct matters
- Western Region Football League
- FINA 2007 World Swimming Championships (Melbourne) – advisor to athletes and officials
- Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games – advisor to athletes and officials
- Court of Arbitration for Sport proceedings (Australia and Europe).
Paul Horvath has worked with Richmond FC for around five years on a range of legal matters. He has provided invaluable assistance to our Football Operations Manager, Ross Monagahan, with all AFL Tribunal matters (including VFL cases), whether or not the matter goes to a hearing. Paul has also assisted the Club and Players with other legal issues as they arise, and his attention to detail has been of great assistance to us in achieving a number of favourable Court and Tribunal outcomes.
General Manager/Director of Football, Richmond Football Club
Paul Horvath Solicitors take the time to ensure you understand all your legal options before you enter into any sports related contract. Ask us to explain the fine print and discover:
- Exactly what you’re committing to prior to finalising the contract
- If additional clauses should be added or altered to suit your needs
- Whether all terms and conditions are in your best interests.
Before you sign, seek the right legal advice. Contact PH Solicitors on 03 9642 0435 or contact us
For more information on how PH Solicitors can guide you through your legal options, please visit our Sports Lawyer website.
To book an appointment or for more information call 03 96420435